Rechargeable Size 312
What you should know about hearing aid batteries
- Keep your batteries sealed until you’re ready to use them. If you remove the label, they will start to lose power and be exhausted after 4 weeks or so, even if you don’t use your hearing aid at all during that period.
- Store your batteries in a cool, dry place away from children and pets and with the battery door open to make sure it’s not sin battery power when it’s not in your ear
- When it’s time to change to a new battery, remove the label and let the battery ‘breathe’ for 60 seconds before placing it in your hearing aid.
- Change your hearing aid battery in a flat, uncluttered place with a soft surface; a kitchen table with a tablecloth is ideal.
- Size 10: Yellow | Size 13: Orange | Size 312: Brown | Size 675: Blue